WHO MAY ENTER & WHO IS ELEGIBLE:
Must be 18 or older. Photo ID required. Contest open to all Oklahoma legal residents with a valid Social Security Card, except employees of the Payne Radio Group, their sponsors, other radio broadcast organizations, their employees and their immediate family members. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. No purchase necessary. All federal, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. By participating, you agree to these Official Contest Rules and to the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all respects. One winner per household every 30 days unless prize value is $600 or greater.
HOW TO PLAY:
There is no purchase necessary to enter or participate in all KTFX contests. Contests may be entered by one or more of the following four (4) methods:
1. Call to enter: "The ('nth) caller will be selected to play." Caller may need to be able to supply the correct answer, or just be the right sequence of caller. Listener's line to call in is 918-683-1017. The station is not responsible for any busy signals, power outages, misdirected phone calls or malfunctions of telephone equipment systems.
2. E-mail to enter: email@example.com.
3. Write to enter:
501 N. Main Street
Muskogee, OK 74401
4. Fax to enter: 918-686-6159
Anyone who has misrepresented their identity will be disqualified from any and all KTFX-FM contests, both on air and off air for a specified time period as determined by the KTFX-FM General Manager.
CONTESTS AT REMOTE LOCATIONS:
"Register to Win" boxes for prizes are conducted at many remote locations. There may be specific rules for that prize(s) listed on the box as to age requirements or when the drawing will be held. Depending on the numbers of prizes to be awarded, drawings may be done at several different times during the remote, once at the end, or a winner will be drawn the next day. The client also may make a decision as to when a drawing is done. If there is no client dictate, the KTFX-FM on-air personality has the discretion to award prizes. If the winner does not accept the prize they are awarded, they are not entitled to any other prize unless offered by the client or the station representative at the KTFX live broadcast. You must be present in person to register and you may not fill out registration forms for anyone else other than yourself. Finalists MUST be present to qualify.
CONTESTS ON FACEBOOK:
"LIKE + SHARE to Win" Status Updates for prizes are conducted on various Facebook Fan pages used with KTFX-FM, Including (OkieCountry1017, Cliff and Katey & the Fun Country morning Show). There may be specific rules for the prize(s) listed on the post as to age requirements or when the drawing will be held. Depending on the numbers of prizes to be awarded, drawings may be done at several different times during the promotion. The client also may make a decision as to when a drawing is done. If there is no client dictate, the KTFX-FM Staff has the discretion to award prizes. If the winner does not accept the prize they are awarded, they are not entitled to any other prize unless offered by the client or the station representative of KTFX-FM. You must have LIKED the Fan page of the Social Media site used in the promotion and have Shared the status to qualify. You may not fill out registration forms for anyone else other than yourself. KTFX-FM reserves the right to negate the contest or prize if these are not met.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
1. In order for any prize to be awarded, the winner will be required to sign an eligibility affidavit and liability release waiver before the prize will be awarded. The winner must come to KTFX-FM (501 N. Main Street Arrowhead Mall, Muskogee, OK 74401) between 8:00am and 5:00pm (Monday through Friday) to claim their prize. All prize winners may be required to submit a copy of valid identification (driver's license), and a copy of their social security card or other legal form of identification in order to claim prize.
2. Winner acknowledges that KTFX-FM has the right to publicize his/her name, character likeness, photograph or voice without further authorization or financial remuneration.
3. Prizes awarded are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or alternative prize substitution. Any taxes or associated fees are the responsibility of the prize winner. Winners acknowledge that, under federal law, notification of their winnings in excess of $600 shall be forwarded to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. KTFX-FM is not responsible for and will provide no warranties regarding the use of the grand prize. All prizes must be claimed within 2 weeks (14 days) of winning. Failure to collect the prize constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, prize will remain property of KTFX-FM. Another winner will not be selected.
4. If the winner is found to be in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
5. Tie Breakers: The Official Tie Breaker System will be the Rock, Paper, Scissors Method unless a more creative system is in place for a particular event.
For a list of winners of a particular contest, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Attn: (Contest Name) Winner's List
501 N. Main Street
Muskogee, OK 74401
KTFX-FM reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time and reserve the right to change the aforementioned contest date(s) without notice. The decision of KTFX-FM management in the interpretation of these rules is final. KTFX-FM, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize. KTFX-FM, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel or prize delivery. The decision of KTFX-FM management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official contest rules.
ODDS OF WINNING:
The odds of being selected as an official finalist are dependent upon the number of entries.
CONTEST QUESTIONS/ GENERAL QUESTIONS - 918-684-1022
GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE ALL NEW OKIE COUNTRY 101.7